Family Medicine Physician
Yellowhawk is Hiring
• Family Medicine Physician Starting Pay $225,000
Please apply online at Yellowhawk.org/careers
Questions call 541-240-8713
Responsible for providing comprehensive, primary care medical services to patients and families across the lifespan in a patient-centered medical home. Requires experience and skills to assess and employ clinical competence, current best practices and process improvement. Works closely with other healthcare staff to prevent, diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses. All duties and responsibilities will be performed in accordance with the Yellowhawk Mission and Vision statements.
1. Degree of M.D. (Medical Doctor) or D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) and be board-certified with the American Board of Family Medicine or American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians.
2. At least two years post residency (not including fellowship training) clinical experience in family medicine preferred.
3. Must have and maintain a current BLS and ACLS Certification.
4. Current, active and unrestricted DEA registration.
5. Current, active, unrestricted state license as a Physician; Oregon license preferred. Must obtain Oregon medical license within 90 days of employment.
6. Requires extensive electronic health record experience; RPMS-HER experience is preferred.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
8. Experience to monitor and assess peers clinical competences and practices required.
9. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
10. Must have demonstrated leadership and management skills.
11. Represents Yellowhawk with a respected and viable presence in the community.
12. Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain insurance requirements to operate General Services Administration vehicles.
13. Must submit to and pass a reference and criminal background check.
14. Must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
15. Must submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
No employee or job applicant shall be discriminated against in the pursuit of employment due to Race, Color, Religion, Sex or National Origin or any other category protected by law, except as provided by the Indian Preference Act under Title 25, of the U.S.C.