Facilities Maintenance SupervisorYakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
Full-time, 40 hrs/wk
This position is responsible for the management and implementation of corporate standards for maintenance services, security, janitorial in-house/out-sourced services, and cleaning/sanitizing standards in designated facilities, and manages the corporate facilities maintenance team.
What we're looking for:
- Someone competent in building maintenance, construction, and building systems.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with medical professionals, management personnel, clinical, maintenance, and janitorial staff in resolving maintenance issues.
- Ability to analyze problems and utilize corporate and contracted resources to resolve maintenance problems.
- Ability to understand construction design drawings, specifications, operations and maintenance manuals, and technical literature relating to building systems.
- Someone highly organized who works well independently, able to manage time, staff, and workload effectively.
- An experienced supervisor, able to provide direction and guidance to facilities staff, and coach staff to develop competency and improve performance.
- A clear communicator who consistently promotes and demonstrates effective, open and honest written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use computer skills to build spreadsheets with Microsoft Word & Excel to track maintenance progress.
What you'll do:
- Direct maintenance and janitorial crews as well as outside vendors to ensure that facilities and grounds are maintained to YVFWC standards for quality and safety.
- Oversee maintenance work order procedures for corporate maintenance requests including but not limited to building repairs, building system repairs, furniture/equipment installations and grounds maintenance.
- Develop, execute, and maintain a scheduled preventative maintenance program for designated locations.
- Track processes via Excel spreadsheets and other electronic reporting documents.
- Manage facilities work request projects including but not limited to building remodels and major repairs. Receive bids, schedules vendors and authorize work.
- Maintain corporate shop facility and vehicles including cleaning, securing, and inventory control for materials, tools and equipment.
- Ensure that facility, equipment and supplies are maintained in good working order.
- Hire and train facilities staff. Orient employees to assure familiarity with job requirements, relevant policies and procedures, proper use of tools and equipment, productivity expectations, and safety practices.
- Develop and implements annual department work plan including forecasting equipment needs and capacity requirements.
- Maintain accurate cost and labor hours records of maintenance projects for Administration and Accounting.
- Delegate tasks that can be adequately and efficiently accomplished by other staff.
- Involve staff in development and implementation of continual process improvement.
- Provide staff access to educational opportunities, identifying job performance training needs.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off (20 days per year), paid holidays, and more.
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate's degree or technical college certificate (verifiable work experience in a relevant field as a supervisor may be substituted for the degree/certificate).
- At least 5 years of facilities maintenance or construction-related experience.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience including scheduling crews, developing material take-off lists, and ordering materials.
- Current driver's license and proof of auto liability insurance coverage.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in Washington State and Oregon. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care. Recognizing social determinates of health, we also have community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/yncwx32dmxstffmn