Clinic Nurse SupervisorYakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Mirasol Family Health Center Hermiston, OR.
Are you an Registered Nurse who wants to make a positive difference? Do you want to use your leadership skills to manage a nursing department and provide direction to a team of nurses and medical assistants? Are you passionate about working with underserved populations? Are you looking for competitive pay and better work-life balance? If you answered Yes to these questions, then we have an opportunity for you!
What we're looking for:
- An experienced Registered Nurse who's passionate about community health and working with underserved populations.
- An Registered Nurse with the ability to provide leadership, guidance, and professional development to nursing department staff.
- A healthcare professional with relevant experience with process review and improvement. -Someone who thrives in a fast paced, team-centered environment with strong organization skills.
- A clear communicator who is able to build strong, positive relationships with all clinic staff and organization leadership.
What you'll do:
- Provide direction to Nursing staff and efficient general operation of the Nursing Department.
- Ensure optimal patient flow and quality nursing care.
- Work collaboratively with clinic director, physicians, and other healthcare professionals to ensure smooth operation of the clinic. -
- Manage department workflows, schedules, and adequate staffing levels of Registered Nurses and medical assistants.
- Address patient concerns thoroughly, seeking to ensure patient safety and satisfaction.
- Train and develop staff, identifying job performance needs, providing training and coaching for performance improvement.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Hiring bonus
- Best-in-class benefits package including employer-paid health insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off (starting at 20 days per year), paid holidays, Continuing Education, uniform allowance, and more.
What do you need?
- Associate's degree or higher in Nursing.
- At least 2 years of clinical experience. -At least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Registered Nurse license for the state of practice, or ability to obtain license before starting work.
- Driver's license and proof of auto liability insurance.
About YVFWC We serve more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in Washington State and Oregon. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community. -We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence. Our mission celebrates diversity.
We are committed to equal Opportunity Employment.