Site Manager #97695WSU Tri-Cities
WSU Tri-Cities is seeking a Gear Up Site Manager to work at Robert Olds Middle School with a work location in Connell, WA. The position is responsible for providing leadership, collaborative planning, administration, supervising staff, and direct student support to increase post secondary awareness and readiness. Services include academic support in classrooms, after school programs, campus visits, educational field trips, family events, and college and career exploration. Position requires a Bachelor's degree and three (3) years of professional work experience in student services or related education/experience. Experience leading or directing the work of others. A Master's degree in a related field may substitute for one (1) year of professional work experience. Any combination of relevant education and professional experience may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year- for-year basis.
• Experience managing a government grant program in a middle or high school setting.
• Experience developing and managing a budget.
• Experience coordinating events and filed trips for students.
• Experience working with college readiness programs.
• Professional first-hand experience motivating students of low-income or disadvantaged youth.
• Demonstrated strong communication, team building, problem-solving and conflict management skills.
• Knowledge of community, educational and social service resources in the district’s community.
Apply online by Jan. 24, 2018.
WSU is an EO/AA educator and employer.