Site Manager #114122WSU Tri-Cities
Site Manager WSU Tri-Cities is seeking a Gear Up Site Manager at Prosser Middle School with a work location in Prosser, WA
The Site Manager is responsible for the strategic planning, administration, and direct support of the WSU Tri-Cities- Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (GEAR UP) project at a designated middle school. Provides services to a cohort of students, manages an operating budget, and supervise temporary/hourly staff. Positions require a Bachelor's degree and three (3) years of professional work experience in student services or related education/experience. Experience leading or directing the work of others. A Master's degree in a related field may substitute for one (1) year of professional work experience. Any combination of relevant education and professional experience may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year- for-year basis.
- The relevant full-time, professional experience should be in providing tutorial services, instruction or direct outreach services to middle school or high school students.
- Demonstrated experience in promoting the success and achievement of students from diverse cultural, ethnic, and social backgrounds.
- Willingness and ability to travel overnight and work a flexible schedule, including frequent nights and weekends.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and MS Office software programs Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Ability to travel overnight and in some occasions with supervisory responsibility of students.
- Must have or be able to obtain at the time of hire, a valid unrestricted driver’s license.
WSU is an EOE/AA Educator and Employer.