Firefighter / ParamedicWalla Walla County Fire District #4
Walla Walla County Fire District #4 is accepting applications for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic. The person filling this position shall respond to fire and emergency medical incidents and perform a variety of other duties during District scheduled work hours. Minimum qualifications include:
- Applicants shall be at least 21 years of age by December 1, 2017
- Shall have current WA State or National Registry Paramedic certification or be currently enrolled in a paramedic training program and be able to obtain WA State certification by December 1, 2018.
- Shall have documented experience and training with a volunteer or paid fire department for at least two years, or one year and IFSAC Firefighter I certified.
- Valid State driver's license and proof of insurability.
- Must reside within a 30 minute response time of the District headquarters
station if hired.
Qualified applicants may pick up an application packet at Fire Station 41, 2251 S. Howard St. Walla Walla, WA 99362. Out of area applicants may request an application by calling the District office, (509) 529-1282, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Completed application must be received by 4:30 p.m. November 15, 2017.