DIESEL TECHNOLOGY INSTRUCTOR
Walla Walla Community College (WWCC) is seeking applicants for a full-time, tenure-track Diesel Technology Instructor at the Walla Walla campus beginning fall quarter 2022. The Diesel Technology faculty at WWCC are engaged professionals focused on student success and are seeking a creative and dynamic individual who will become an active and engaged member of the Diesel Technology instructional team.
Qualifications: Demonstrated ability to teach classes relative to the ASE Certification competency task list categories.
Salary Range: Initial placement is generally $56,466 - $62,113 for a standard 176-day contract, dependent on qualifications (additional compensation for doctorate degree).
This position requires a demonstrated ability to teach classes relative to the ASE Certification competency task list categories:
- T2 Diesel Engines
- T3 Drive Train
- T4 Brakes
- T5 Suspension and Steering
- T6 Electrical and Electronic Systems
- T7 Heating Ventilation and Air Conditions
- T8 Preventive Maintained and Inspection
- Plus, Hydraulic Systems and Shop Fundamentals
- Possess current ASE certifications in T2 thru T8 or attain them with in the first year
- Possess a current CDL Class A Driver’s license or the ability to earn one within the first year
- Clean driving record
This position will remain open until filled. To be included in the initial review, applications should be received by May 20, 2022.
WWCC is an equal opportunity employer.