Teacher & Maintenance/GroundskeeperUmatilla-Morrow County Head Start Inc.
Be a Part of Something Bigger!
Umatilla-Morrow County Head Start Inc. (UMCHS) is a community leader providing high quality early learning, healthy living supports and social services to children, families and caregivers in eleven counties. We are looking for energetic, compassionate and dedicated professionals to join our growing team. We believe every role is critical to our success.
We are currently recruiting for: Teacher in Wallowa, Hermiston and Umatilla, or $16.41-$20.96/hour.
- Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education or a Bachelor's degree in ECE or related field Infant/Toddler Associate Teacher (19 hours/week and 40 hours/week) in Hermiston, La Grande, Boardman, or $12.47-13.33/hour.
- Infant/Toddler experience, 1 year Certificate or CDA Required, BA preferred. Family Advocate/Social Services (40 hours/week) in Hermiston, or $16.41-$20.96/hour.
- Previous social work experience Preschool Associate Teacher 40 hours/week) in Boardman, or $13.39-14.89 /hour.
- One year experience in a preschool related program Teacher Assistant, Floater Teacher Assistant in Pilot Rock (35 hours/week and 14 hours/week) $12.54-13.88.
- Previous early childhood experience preferred. Technical Support (20 hours/week) in Hermiston, or $16.26-$20.96/hour.
- Previous IT experience. Bus Drivers in Hermiston, Milton-Freewater and Pendleton, or (full benefits, and paid time off including Holidays) $13.39/hour.
- Class B CDL and Oregon Bus Driver's License preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate. Metrics/FAVFF Manager in Hermiston, or $16.57-$20.12/hour.
- Associates degree (Bachelor's degree preferred) in Social Services, Early Childhood Education, Social Work, Sociology or related field and Home Visiting experience.
Maintenance/Groundskeeper (35 hours/week) in Hermiston, or $15.72/hour.
- Previous experience in maintenance and/or grounds keeping Cook in Umatilla, or (full benefits, and paid time off including Holidays) $12.54/hour.
- Previous cooking experience preferred Custodian (20 hours/week, swing shift) in Hermiston, or $11.36/hour.
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
UMCHS offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, flexible spending account, life, EAP, 403(b) retirement plan, and paid time off!
UMCHS is an E.O.E.