Medical Staff Services CoordinatorSamaritan Healthcare
Medical Staff Services Coordinator
This position is responsible for supporting the Chief of Staff and overseeing the coordination and preparation of all Medical Staff Services business as directed by the Medical Staff, Nursing Staff, Administration, and the Board of Commissioners to one another as well as other stakeholders is essential conduct. The Medical Staff Coordinator is responsible for the selection, training and performance evaluations of the Medical Staff Credentialing Specialist.
- High School diploma or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED), Associate degree preferred in a healthcare related field.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Minimum of five years' experience performing Medical Staff duties.
- Certified Professional Medical Services Management (CPMSM) required within three years.
- Excellent internet knowledge, word processing and database management to include knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Credentialing software systems.
- Basic Life Support Heartsaver (HS) level to be completed within three (3) months of hire.
Samaritan Healthcare is a community-owned state-of-the-art medical facility that offers the full spectrum of care. Located in the sunny Columbia Basin, Moses Lake boasts 300 days of sunshine a year and offers a wide variety of outdoor recreation and activities. Compensation/Benefits: Market competitive.