ElectricianPasco School District # 1
The Pasco School District seeks an Electrician Salary.
$19.47 - $23.13 per hour, 8 hours per day, 260 day contract.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with strong skills in reading, writing and communication and three (3) years experience as an electrical craftsperson at the journey level.
- Ability to obtain current Journeyman Electrician certification.
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems and make repairs.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Ability to operate all power equipment related to building trades.
- Valid Washington State driver's license.
- CPR and First Aid certification or able to obtain within 6 months.
- Estimate costs and feasibility of repair projects and makes recommendations for supplies and equipment.
- Read plans and blueprints to determine scope of work.
- Orders materials and maintains an adequate inventory of required materials.
For complete job description visit the district website and apply on-line.
Pasco School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.