Manager of Maintenance and CustodialPasco School District #1
Pasco, WA Full-time
Posted on January 4, 2019
The Pasco School District seeks a Manager of Maintenance and Custodial
Salary: $53,923 - $64,044 per year, 8 hours per day, 260 day contract.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, AA/BA preferred in related field.
- Experience in building maintenance, facilities and management including but not limited to: boilers, chillers, plumbing, electrical, roofing, grounds and custodial.
- Valid Washington State driver's license and satisfactory driving abstract.
- Ability to work safely as a District-wide team member.
- Ability to organize and rate priorities and effectively schedule time.
- Willingness to carry out directions as required.
- Successful supervisory/management experience in substantially related work, with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform this level of supervision, including responsibility for training, motivating, and evaluating employees.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly.
- Must work within the designated bounds of authority and confidentiality.
- Ability to plan, develop and direct major programs and direct a large staff.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, students, and patrons.
- Demonstrated punctuality and an excellent work attendance record.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both oral and written communications.
- Ability to work unsupervised Three (3) years experience training, supervising and evaluating custodial/maintenance personnel.
- Supervises all phases of custodial service within the scope of the district policies and procedures.
- Operates the custodial department within the framework of state and federal laws.
- Supervises custodial staff, as directed by the Director of Maintenance and Custodial.
- Schedules personnel and equipment in concert with the building principals and recommends changes in policies and procedures necessary to the efficient, legal operation of the custodial department.
Pasco School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.