District Operations CoordinatorOregon Dept. of Transportation
Join the ODOT team as district operations coordinator in Pendleton, OR to administer and monitor maintenance programs to ensure projects are prioritized and funded.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate organizational systems and develop improvements in operation effectiveness.
- Act as the liaison for district 12 maintenance/operations to highway construction projects.
- Develop, draft, and implement programs, policies, and agreements.
- Review procedures, policies and communication methods.
- Plan and assign the work of office staff.
- Work with the district manager (DM) to determine the best course of action for emerging issues.
- Develop strategic work plans for ongoing programs.
- Develop and maintain key connections and relationships with staff from local, county, state and federal agencies, the Oregon Transportation Commission (OTC), legislators and interested stakeholders.
- During highway emergencies, be a resource to and assist the transportation maintenance manager (TMM) or transportation maintenance coordinators (TMC), with coordinating ODOT maintenance staff and contractors' work with law enforcement, and other first responders.
- Provide leadership support to the DM and assistant district manager (ADM).
$49728 - $72600 yearly + excellent benefits.
Screening begins May 24, 2018.
ODOT is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer.