Field Radiographer Assistant / Boundary Watch (Entry Level)
The Radiographer’s Assistant / Boundary Watch is assigned to work under the direct supervision of a Level II Radiographer to obtain on the job experience and hands-on training, these duties include but are not limited to: On the job training, boundary placement and monitoring, internal and external forms and records, mathematically calculations and measurements, and physically transporting equipment to and from the job site. Individuals successfully completing their minimum on the job training will be provided an opportunity to obtain additional certifications toward becoming a Level II Radiographer, and further advancements in NDT.
Northwest Inspection is providing field radiography services across Washington, Oregon, and Idaho states. Specific work locations and duration of field assignments may vary depending on our customers’ requirements.
- $17 per hour
- Per diem is provided for all travel & living expense while on assignments
Applicants must be capable of complying with the following minimum requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age, or older
- Hold current valid Driver’s License
- Provide High School Diploma or equivalent
- Make 6-month minimum engagement commitment
- Accept extensive travel assignments for out of town job assignments
- Comply with all background security & fitness for duty screening requirements
- Comply with pre employment and random drug & alcohol screenings
- Overtime will be mandatory along with weekend work, day and night shift work,
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly