Sales AssistantMilne Fruit Products
Milne Fruit Products is seeking a Sales Assistant 1 to be the primary contact on assigned accounts to ensure the smooth flow of orders, information and follow up with our customers. This is an entry/ mid-entry level position.
The successful Sales Assistant has the desire and skills to build and maintain positive relationships with customers over the long-term.
S/he is organized, detail oriented, comfortable asking for help, able to establish and maintain positive relations with all departments; able to rapidly re-prioritize tasks throughout the day and able to return and complete earlier tasks when interrupted for higher priority business.
In a typical day, the Sales Assistant will interact with customers and brokers through email and phone calls; look up data and process orders through the business database; and communicate with other departments to confirm order details.
We are seeking the candidate with the right blend of:
- Customer service experience preferably in a sales or professional office setting.
- Aptitude for details, follow-thru, computer-based sales confirmation process.
- Ability to communicate and work with all employees.
- Desire to further career and be part of a successful team.
The successful candidate will have: High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma required 1-3 years in professional office/sales/customer service related positions requiring customer interaction, detail orientation, and task prioritization.
- PC-based computing experience (word processing-Word, spreadsheet-Excel, email-Outlook).
- Business database/Enterprise Resource Planning system preferred but not required.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills to inform and persuade customers.
- Effective language and human relations skills essential to developing and maintaining customers.
About Us Milne Fruit Products processes a wide variety of raw fruits such as grapes, cranberries and other fruits into 100% natural and pure fruit juice concentrates, concentrated fruit purees, custom blends, and pre-mixes. We are one of the larger fruit processing facilities in the Pacific Northwest, with a customer base across the U.S. and abroad. The commitment of our employees to the highest standard in processing has given Milne an industry-wide reputation for excellence and high quality products. We have created an enviable work environment and only invite the best to join us.
Valid driver's license required.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer.