Milne Fruit Products is seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant to join our growing company. The Administrative Assistant is the front desk face of Milne and the friendly, helpful voice on the phone. This position is responsible for establishing and enhancing customer relations through front office duties including answering telephones, greeting visitors, mail and correspondence; and supporting the senior staff.
We are seeking the candidate with the right blend of:
- Office experience preferably in manufacturing
- Friendly, outgoing, detail-oriented personality ready to be the first representative of our company most visitors and callers encounter
- Excellent skills in grammar, spelling and punctuation to compose and edit correspondence
- Ability to communicate and work with all employees.
- Desire to further career and be part of a successful team
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Additional education preferred.
- Two years related experience requiring customer interaction, detail orientation, and task prioritization. Must demonstrate growth in responsibilities and skills over time.
- PC-based computing experience (word processing-Word, spreadsheet-Excel, email-Outlook).
- Proficiency to operate office equipment including multi-line phone system, copier, scanner, laminator, fax machine.
With a reputation built on our employee's commitment to outstanding product quality and customer service, Milne utilizes innovative technologies and rigorous quality controls to provide healthy fruit products that are 100% natural to meet the needs of a diverse consumer marketplace.
Founded in 1956, Milne Fruit Products is the industry leader in creating fruit juices, concentrates, purees and custom blends for the industrial food and beverage markets. This is a full-time position with benefits located in downtown Prosser, WA. Salary is depends on qualification.
A pre-employment drug screen, background check and reference check will be completed before final hire. Position open until filled. No phone calls. Equal Opportunity Employer.