Chemical Dependency Professional or Chemical Dependency Professional TraineeMerit Resource Services
Chemical Dependency Professional or Chemical Dependency Professional Trainee
Merit Resource Services is currently hiring a Full time Chemical Dependency Professional or Chemical Dependency Professional Trainee.
The Substance Use Disorder Counselor will service the Tri-Cities area and will provide person centered treatment, substance use counseling and education for both group and individual clients in the program. Will work with clients to formulate and achieve individualized treatment goals and ensure compliance with all State and Agency requirements.
Educational/ Work Experience Requirements:
- CDP/CDPT WA State Department of Health Credential.
- Valid Driver's License *Proficient with Microsoft Office, related software and email (Outlook).
- Bilingual English/Spanish Other Requirements.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completing and passing a Pre-Employments Drug Screen and Washington State Patrol Background Check and a Reference Check.
- Ability to travel to attend meetings/trainings/coverage in other locations.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.