Director of College Advancement and Executive Director - LCSC Foundation
Lewis-Clark State College in Lewiston, Idaho, invites applications for the position of Director of College Advancement and Executive Director of the LCSC Foundation.
Based in Lewiston, Idaho, Lewis-Clark State College is well known for its beautiful campus, great academic and career-technical programs, national champion athletic teams, and fantastic community perks. LC State, which embraces ongoing employee training, and continuing education provides a Professional Development Program for all employees, a Center for Teaching and Learning Facility, and exceptional employee benefits. These benefits include
- 93 percent employer-paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for employees and dependents;
- Generous tuition discount which includes $5 per credit for employees and spouses, as well as 50 percent off of tuition for dependent children up to age 26;
- 12 days sick leave and up to 4 weeks vacation leave per year;
- 12 paid holidays;
- 8 weeks paid parental leave;
- A generously matched retirement;
- A free onsite fitness facility with a strong wellness program that allows LC State employees to live healthy, balanced lives; and more.
Required Qualifications: Master's degree in related field from an accredited college or university; experience in fundraising, institutional development, and pursuit of grants with a demonstrated record of success; demonstrated experience in marketing, staff, and budget management and working directly with volunteers and donors essential. Demonstrated experience in the cultivation and solicitation of major gifts required. Must place a high priority on developing person-to-person relationships with major donors, prospects, and key volunteers.
Salary Range: $80,000 - $90,000
For a complete job description and application procedure, visit https://lcsc.applicantpro.com/jobs/1901783.html. This position will remain open until filled and is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check.
LCSC is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.