College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) Recruiter/Enrollment SpecialistLewis-Clark State College
Lewis-Clark State College invites applications for the position of College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) Recruiter/Enrollment Specialist.
Salary: 11 month position $36,211.
Required Qualifications: Bachelor's degree, fluent in Spanish, and willingness to travel. This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check.
- Fluent in Spanish (written and oral)
- Excellent presentation, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to organize resources, establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to travel several weeks per year both in-state and out-of-state
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent listening and oral communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of college entrance testing and application process
- College financial assistance including FAFSA preparation
- Masters in Education or other related field
- 1+ years of experience in admissions, recruitment, and/or other service related position in education
- Background similar to CAMP population and/or professional experience working with target population
LCSC is an EEO/AA/Veterans employer.