Class A CDL Truck DriversJMAC Resources
Mcminnville, OR Full time
Posted on March 31, 2018
JMAC Resources is now hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers.
- Conduct all tasks and operate equipment in accordance with JMAC Resources People First, Safety Always company safety value. Adhere to the company’s safety and health policies and follow all regulations and safety precautions.
- Drive truck to jobs and successfully complete assignments in a professional and timely manner.
- Adhere to Department of transportation regulations. Maintain a valid Medical Card and commercial driver's license.
- Modify speeds and driving in accordance with weather and road conditions.
- Receive and follow directions from supervisors in a professional manner.
- Work together as a member of a team to complete assignments.
- Be prepared for all weather conditions (proper clothing, gloves, etc.)
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections, filling out forms daily and submitting them to the supervisor. Complete our DVIR forms electronically on tablets.
- Perform the daily maintenance requirements on the equipment as required/requested (i.e. greasing, small repairs, etc.)
- Keep the inside of the truck clean.
- Accurately complete work tickets with correct job numbers, lease names, load times, unload times, miles traveled, drive time, wait time, material quantities, and other information as required.
- Complete daily logs and submit them to the supervisor each day.
- Turn in fuel tickets and load tickets daily.
- Report maintenance problems with each use until fixed.
- Demonstrated adherence to safe practices and regulations.
- Valid CDL Driver’s License.
- 1 year experience working as a Class A Truck Driver.
- Demonstrated understanding of Department of transportation regulations.
- Ability to meet JMAC Resources hiring criteria for driving record, drug and alcohol testing, and background check.
- Knowledge of the operation of trucks and trailers (belly dumps, side dumps and pup) that the company uses in its daily operations.
- Availability to work long hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Ability to work safely in all types of weather.
- Ability to crawl under truck for inspection and greasing as required.
- Ability to clean material out from box or trailer with shovel.
- Ability to lift hood, check oil and coolant levels and all other inspection functions daily.
- Physically able to safely climb up and down loaders and other equipment in use at projects.