Construction Project EngineerFowler General Construction Inc.
Fowler General Construction Inc. is looking for an accountable Construction Project Engineer to be responsible for technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Produce and track contracts with subcontractors, suppliers and consultants.
- Collect and track RFI's and submittals and maintains a database to organize the material.
- Prepare and coordinate change orders and track them using a database. Assist with the preparation of project schedules.
- Provide technical and on-site support to Project Manager and Project Superintendent
- Prepare bid documents and analyze proposals
- Assist in preparation of construction drawings and other required documents
- Proven working experience as a Construction Project Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD and REVIT
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management or relevant field
Fowler is an equal opportunity employer.