USDA is Hiring
The Farm Service Agency office located in Prosser, WA is accepting applications for
a Full-Time Permanent Program Technician position. Duties include office delivery
support of federal farm programs with some field compliance activities. Some field
walking, and travel is involved.
The full vacancy announcement which includes
qualifications and eligibility requirements will be posted on USAJOBS from May 10,
2023, through May 23, 2023 at www.usajobs.gov and all applicants must apply by clicking on Apply Now by the closing date. Please read all application instructions thoroughly before
submitting the online application.
Conditions of Employment
- You must be a US Citizen or US National.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service Registered or Exempt.
- Subject to satisfactory adjudication of background investigation and/or fingerprint check.
- Successful completion of one year probationary period, unless previously served.
- Direct Deposit - Per Public Law 104-134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to their financial institution.
- Successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit https://www.e-verify.gov/.
- Must be a high school graduate, or have a GED.
- Must be 18 years of age, or 17 years of age for high school graduates.
USDA is an Equal Opportunity Provider, Employer and Lender.