Under the supervision of the Construction and Maintenance Project Supervisor, the Electrician Supervisor oversees an Incarcerated Individual (I/I) work crew in maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and installation of electrical systems, appliances, and equipment throughout CRCC, both Minimum Security Units and Medium Security Complex. This position helps maintain a comfortable living environment for offenders and a safe working environment for employees, volunteers and visitors. Wages are starting at $6466.00 - $7320.00 Monthly. This position supports the mission of the Department of Corrections by promoting public safety. The daily tasks for this position include but are not limited to:
- Electrical systems installation and maintenance in minimum and medium security institutions.
- Maintain, inspect, install, modify and repair all single and 3 phase electrical systems.
- Maintain, repair, and install facility lighting systems of various voltage.
- Install and maintain electrical conduit for security and surveillance systems.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, install and repair electrical service to various commercial equipment.
- Supervise, train and evaluate offender work crew.
- Provide daily documentation of work orders completed in Micromain.
- Maintain adequate spare parts inventory and PR records.
- Maintain accurate and timely I/I payroll records, and up to date I/I safety training documentation