Fundraising SpecialistColumbia Industries
Fundraising Specialist Part-Time 27 hours
Columbia Industries is seeking a friendly, outgoing professional, individual who can execute a fundraising strategy that will positively impact the mission and vision of CI.
The Fundraising Specialist is responsible for researching prospective donors, creating and maintaining donor database, attending community events, meetings, or conferences to promote organizational goals or solicit donations and sponsorships.
- Responsible for fundraising budget and tracking outcomes for success.
- Minimum of AA, BA preferred in public relations, communications, marketing and fundraising.
- One to four years of work experience in a similar or related field preferred.
- Experience stewarding individual donors and experience and ease with face to face solicitations.
- Strong analytical and data skills.
- Microsoft Office skills.
Drug/Alcohol testing and background checks.
Affirmative Action/ Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.