Program AssistantColumbia Basin College
Salary: $28,968.00 - $38,220.00 Annually
Closing Date: Open Until Filled (First consideration closes December 6, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time)
Columbia Basin College ("CBC" or the "College") seeks a Program Assistant to independently perform work in support of the Veterans Education and Transition Services (VETS) program, as well as the daily operations of the VETS office. The incumbent will represent the VETS program to students and/or community members and will help foster a positive atmosphere for program and student success. The Program Assistant reports to the Director for Veterans Education and Transition Services.
- High school graduate or equivalent;
- Two (2) years of clerical and/or customer service experience; and
- Two (2) years of experience working with Veterans.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university;
- Familiarity with college policies and procedures; and
- Familiarity with VA education benefits and the certification process.
Applications will ONLY be accepted through our website at:
CBC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected groups are encouraged to apply.