Head Volleyball CoachColumbia Basin College
Head Volleyball Coach 2017-2018
Season Stipend: $7,000 Annually
Closing Date: Open Until Filled (First consideration closes 02/11/18 at 11:59 PM)
Columbia Basin College is seeking a Head Volleyball Coach whose primary responsibility is to develop and maintain a competitive program in volleyball with an emphasis on recruiting local athletes. Additionally, the Head Coach will assist student athletes in achieving their educational goals.
The Head Coach will report directly to the Athletic Director. This stipend position assumes responsibility as Head Volleyball Coach for the second half of the fall 2017-2018 volleyball season beginning immediately under a pro-rated contract. The position is available due to an unanticipated resignation. Otherwise, the salary stated above is for work performed from July 1 to June 30 of each year. The position is not a full-time position (i.e., not eligible for benefits or retirement, etc.).
- Experience playing or coaching competitive volleyball;
- Have a valid Washington Drivers License; and
- Have a current CPR/First Aid Card at the time of hire.
- Experience as a head coach in intercollegiate competition;
- Knowledge and understanding of the NWAC and its rules and regulations;
- Experience in academic advising or similar duties within an educational environment;
- Familiarity with Columbia Basin College academic and athletic programs and associated rules and regulations; and
- Experience in fundraising.
To view a complete description and/or apply, please visit our website at Jobs @ CBC
CBC is an EEO/AA Employer. Protected groups are encouraged to apply.