Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Institutional AdvancementColumbia Basin College
Exempt Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 Annually
Closing Date: Open Until Filled (First consideration closes December 23, 2018 @ 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time)
Columbia Basin College ("CBC" or the "College") seeks an Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Institutional Advancement who will have broad responsibility and carries out a wide variety of routine and complex administrative tasks. This position provides excellent organizational, technical and administrative abilities to provide confidential support to the the Vice President for Institutional Advancement. The Executive Assistant requires a commitment to the College's mission, a keen mind, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a skillful and timely fashion. This is an exempt position, reporting directly to the Vice President (VP) of Institutional Advancement.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university;
- Three (3) progressive administrative/secretarial experience;
- Experience working in position(s) demonstrating high-level administrative support skills; and
- In-depth computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); proficiency in the use of other office equipment and software.
- Experience working in a higher education setting;
- Experience working in development/fundraising setting;
- Experience with event planning and execution.
Applications will ONLY be accepted through our website at:
CBC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected groups are encouraged to apply.