Director for Facilities Services & Capital ProjectsColumbia Basin College
Director for Facilities Services & Capital Projects - Full Time Exempt
Salary: $85,000 - $90,000 Annually
Description: Columbia Basin College ("CBC" or the "College") seeks a Director of Facilities Services & Capital Projects to provide administrative direction and oversight for capital projects, facilities, maintenance, grounds and custodial operations. This position actively supports and engages in CBC's values for student learning, culture of excellence, diversity, equity, and inclusion, sustainability and wellbeing. The incumbent collaborates with a diverse array of stakeholders on issues related to the area of oversight. This position reports to the Assistant Vice President for Infrastructure Services.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled (1st consideration closes November 25, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.)
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university;
- Three (3) years of work experience in facility management and operations, maintenance and grounds management or a related field;
- Two (2) years supervisory experience;
- Experience monitoring or managing department, project or grant budgets;
- Proficient with email, word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software; and
- Have and be able to maintain a valid US driver's license, clean driving history and ability to be insured.
- Master's Degree from a regionally accredited college or university;
- Three (3) years of work experience in Facilities Management or closely related field;
- Facilities and operations experience in a higher education institution or equivalent;
- Experience within the last five years supervising others in large scale facilities management and/or management of capital projects;
- Experience working with the State of Washington Public Works environment;
- Knowledge of the SBCTC capital projects programs and capital budgeting process;
- Experience with maintenance management software such as DirectLine (Megamation);
- Current knowledge of Washington State computerized project management software;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software suite.
Applications will ONLY be accepted through our website at:
CBC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected groups are encouraged to apply.