Career and Technical Education Programs Director, Director for the Workforce Education CenterColumbia Basin College
CBC is welcoming applications for the following full time exempt positions:
Career and Technical Education Programs Director
Salary: $54,000.00 - $58,000.00 Annually
Description: Columbia Basin College ("CBC" or the "College") seeks a Career and Technical Education (CTE) Programs Director who will provide support for the career and technical education programs. The CTE Programs Director maps comprehensive career path plans for current and prospective students entering career and technical programs including nuclear, automotive, manufacturing and welding technology, workforce programs, as well as additional career and technical programs as they may be developed. This position will assist in the development of new courses and curriculum materials, develop program materials and information sessions, identify and engage qualified adjunct faculty, and assist with admission and scholarship processes. Performance of this position includes ensuring compliance with nuclear industry standards for the nuclear technology program and serve as a liaison to the nuclear industry and the K-12 system. This position reports to the Dean for Career and Technical Education.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled (First Consideration closes December 1, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST)
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university;
- Two (2) years of professional experience in energy or career and technical industry, or promoting and advising students into career and technical programs, or working with adults in a career and technical field at a higher education institution; and
- Have and be able to maintain a valid US driver's license, clean driving history and ability to be insured.
- Master's degree in education or equivalent area from a regionally accredited college or university.
Director for the Workforce Education Center
Salary: $64,000.00 - $68,000.00 Annually
Description: Columbia Basin College ("CBC" or the "College") seeks a Director for the Workforce Education Center (WEC) to provide overall leadership and supervision for the programs in the Workforce Education Center at CBC. These programs include Basic Food Education & Training (BFET), Worker Retraining (WRT) and the WorkFirst Program. Decisions or actions brought forward that relate to observing policy, concern for setting college precedent and issues that go beyond general program management are dealt with by the Vice President for Instruction (VPI) of Professional Technical Education and Instructional Services. The Director for the Workforce Education Center reports to the VPI of Professional Technical Education and Instructional Services (VPI).
Closing Date: Open Until Filled (First consideration closes December 1, 2018 at 11:59 PM PDT)
- Bachelor's degree in related field from a regionally accredited college or university; and
- Three (3) of experience coordinating community workforce and economic development programs or activities; and
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
CBC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected groups are encouraged to apply.