DEPARTMENT: IPP MAINTENANCE
JOB: Journeyman Electrician (90%)
SHIFT: Days (Shift work, as necessary)
STARTING RATE: $32.57 per hour
Successful candidates must be responsible, safety-conscious individuals with the following qualifications:
- Have successfully completed a federally approved electrical apprenticeship program
- Hold a current state journeyman electrician’s license (if not Idaho, must be able to get reciprocity within 60 days).
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience (industrial experience preferred).
- Have knowledge and experience in reading schematic, ladder logic and P&ID’s.
- Must be experienced or demonstrate knowledge in evaluating and troubleshooting a combination of the following systems; PLC’s, AC/DC drives, Control systems, High voltage and transformers.
- Be willing to learn and utilize secondary maintenance skills in instrumentation
- Be able to complete all documentation using a computerized maintenance tracking system.
- Be willing to work in a true teamwork environment with minimal supervision.
- Be willing to work shift work, as necessary.
Starting Pay Rate is $32.57 (90% rate) and will go up to $36.19 after one year (Journeyman rate).
Please include references and list of equipment familiarity. Preference will be given to individuals with strong secondary skills in instrumentation and/or with industrial related electrical experience.
Candidates will be required to interview prior to being selected. All job offers are contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment physical examination, including drug test, and a satisfactory background check. An excellent benefit package begins upon successful completion of the probationary period.