Recycled Water Utility WorkerCity Of Hermiston
The City of Hermiston has one (1) position opening in the Recycled Water Operator series. Job description and applications are available online.
Series and pay ranges as follows, depending on experience, qualifications and certifications:
Recycled Water Utility Worker I $19.40 - $23.61 per hour.
Recycled Water Utility Worker II $22.47 - $27.66 per hour.
Recycled Water Utility Worker III $24.16 - $29.40 per hour.
Recycled Water Utility Worker IV $26.00 - $31.63 per hour.
Minimum qualifications required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license (ability to obtain a Class A commercial driver's license with Tanker Endorsement within six (6) months of hire.
- Weekend, holiday and shift work may be required.
- Wastewater treatment and collections experience preferred.
- Oregon wastewater treatment and collections certification (Salary dependent on certification Level).
- Electrical/instrumentation experience a plus.
- Associate’s degree in water/wastewater technology, science, or a related field (desired).
The City of Hermiston in an equal opportunity employer.