Fiscal Analyst 2/ Student Accounts #2510Central Washington University
Ellensburg, WA Internship
Posted on October 26, 2018
Fiscal Analyst 2/Student Accounts - Central Washington University. Full time
University Departmental Postings
- Daily reviews, processes and posts MyCWU departmental files from Bookstore, Housing/Dining, International Programs, Financial Aid, Library Health Center, Parking, Recreation Center and “autocharge” files.
- Daily post web payments made through the CWU payment gateway via batch processing.
- Daily processes and posts MyCWU transactions to the General Ledger via SF journals, ensuring that all journals are posted to the correct Department, Account and Project ID, investigating and making corrections when errors occur.
- Posts NSF checks to MyCWU accounts and give documentation to the Fiscal Tech 3’s for collection. Processes stop payments and voids on MyCWU and forward documents to Accounting for processing on FMS.
- Reviews and requests Tuition Late Fee reminder letter be sent and process and post the tuition late fees of $50 and $100 each quarter according to the Academic Calendar.
CWU is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Title IX/Veteran/Disability Employer