Commercial Fishing Hiring Event For 2022
Commercial Fishing Hiring Event For 2022 ‘A’ SEASON
Thursday, October 28 2021 @ 1:00PM.
Location: Red Lion Hotel Pasco(Conference Room)
Address: 2525 N 20th Ave, Pasco, WA 99301
The Bristol Wave HR Team will be conducting in-person interviews for COMMERCIAL FISHING JOBS
aboard longline vessels in the Bering Sea. Bristol Wave Representatives will give a briefing explaining the work
environment in Alaska. Those who do not attend the briefing will not be interviewed.
Bristol Wave Seafoods, LLC currently operates eight catcher processor vessels using hook and line gear, primarily in the Bering Sea, and has been in business for over thirty years. Bristol Wave sells its harvest, primarily Pacific cod, black cod (sablefish) and Greenland turbot, on a worldwide basis. We are the largest freezer longline company in the United States resulting from the recent merger of Clipper Seafoods and Blue North Fisheries.
Our fleet of freezer longline vessels use hook and line gear, primarily in the Bering Sea. Our Seafood Processors
are responsible for the handling, panning, and packing of all products. Although this is the starting point for
people entering the commercial fishing industry, it is a demanding, fast paced job which requires physical fitness and attention to detail.
With experience, jobs become available on deck, learning how to haul gear among other duties.
Processors with Bristol Wave Seafoods should have the following qualifications:
• Ability to properly separate and process all products while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to package and store product quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to load and unload product (able to lift 25/50/80 pounds regularly).
• Ability to clean and bleed fish.
• Ability to work for 16 hours shifts.
• Ability to work in cold environments.
• Willingness to follow directions, learn and be part of a team.
Please submit your application BEFORE the day of the event