Benton PUD in Kennewick, WA is accepting applications a Journeyman Substation Electrician or Substation Electrician in Training. The primary purpose of the position is to construct, operate,
maintain and repair substation equipment and devices. The position requires Journeyman
Certification in Substation Craft or 2 years of journeyman level electrician experience.
We offer a comprehensive wage and benefits package, including state pension, health benefits,
wellness incentives, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Certifications
- High School or equivalent GED
- Two (2) years of Journeyman level electrician experience
- Primary residence within 20 miles of Headquarters
- Must successfully complete utility training program and pass IBEW Station Electrician examination within the first 12 months in position
- Must possess and maintain a Washington State Class "A" CDL and associated Medical Examiners Certification or obtain within 12 months
- Must possess and maintain flagging/traffic control certifications and valid First Aid and CPR certification cards or obtain within 12 months of hire