Workforce Business ManagerBenton-Franklin Workforce Development Council
Workforce Business Manager
The Benton-Franklin WDC is seeking a team focused individual with exemplary work ethic, who can meet the dynamic standards of the Workforce Business Manager position.
Description and Requirements:
- This role is crucial to the growth of our organization and requires a professional with a diverse skill set that is willing to take on challenges with a positive attitude.
- An open creative mindset in conjunction with the internal motivation and discipline to adhere to deadlines is the perfect example of the traits an applicant would possess.
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college or university; in the fields of Public or Business Administration, Social Sciences or related field is preferred.
- At least three (3) years progressively responsible management experience in a social services or private non-profit agency is preferred.
- Demonstrated professional experience as well as military service can be used in lieu of education.
- Experience and knowledge of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) and the Workforce Development System is preferred.
Some of the major responsibilities would be:
- Writing grants, occupations in demand/decline list, administer social media, administer website, participate in statewide work groups, participate in various committees, develop reports to the board, promote BFWDC and WSCB to the community.