Health Services WorkerBenton Franklin Health District
Benton-Franklin Health District is seeking a Health Services Worker.
Under the supervision of the Clinic Services Supervisor the
Health Services Worker will participate on a multi-disciplinary team of health care professionals focused on improving health outcomes for members of our community.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as a liaison between clients, health care providers and social services providers to aid them in maintaining maximum quality of life.
- Provide technical assistance and education to medical providers regarding mandated reporting, and compliance with program or contract requirements
- Provide input on program outcomes through regular case conferences, quality improvement projects, or customer service surveys.
- Develops and maintains appropriate charts and documentation of interventions
- Attend educational and staff development events deemed necessary by program requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Motivational Interviewing
- Ability to work with diverse clientele with various medical, psychosocial, substance abuse and mental health issues
- Ability to work well with co-workers as well as outside agency personnel
BFHD is a tobacco, drug and alcohol free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer