Designated Crisis Responder\MHPAdams County Integrated Health Care Services
DCR-Mental Health Professional
Adams County Integrated Health Care Services is recruiting for a Designated Crisis Responder\MHP for their Outpatient Program. In this position a qualified candidate will assure the continuity of emergency mental health services to the residents and visitors of Adams County, as per the provision of state and BHO mandated crisis services, and DCR duties. Duties include but not limited to On Call Crisis Work, Involuntary Detention Investigations, Outpatient Therapy, and Case Management. Clinical services are provided with a context of multi-agency collaboration with an emphasis on effective, outcome-oriented treatment.
This position includes work during and after hours.
- Masters in Social Work, or a Masters in a Behavioral Science with two years experience.
- Have a high level of flexibility and accessibility, to include ability to work evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the County.
- Must be able to handle stressful and crisis situations tactfully and appropriately.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with individuals on a one-on-one basis or collaboratively as part of a team.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must successfully pass a background check and a driving record check.
- Bilingual Spanish encouraged to apply.
- Beginning Salary range: $55,649.01 - $62,215.75 Depends on Experience.
Benefits include: medical, dental, paid sick leave, paid vacation, paid holidays and retirement.
Open until filled.
Adams County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.